REAPER v6.64 - July 13, 2022
Eight, eight, I forget what eight was for
- Batch converter: allow window to be resized to a smaller minimum height
- GIF: fix memory leak when decoding files that have per-frame color maps
- GIF: reduce memory use when decoding gif files with many frames
- Help menu: sort documentation menu by filename .
- JSFX: set undo point after calling set_pinmapper_flags()
- JSFX: sstillwell/randomizer supports 0x90 velocity=0 note-offs .
- JSFX: support automating and undo for user mix volume sliders in channel mapper plugin .
- Master track: fix loudness meter readout tooltip
- Media explorer: add loudness column, loudness calculation
- Media explorer: add option to normalize preview volume to -12LU (adjusted for mono media if needed) if loudness has been calculated
- Media explorer: add separate actions to calculate peak volume, loudness, or dry run statistics
- Normalization: respect take channel mode when normalizing media items to target loudness .
- ReaScript: add CalcMediaSrcLoudness function
- Region manager: sort take markers in project time order
- Region manager: support selecting marker/region by name by typing in list view on Windows .
- Render: add menu item/action to display HTML render statistics with file paths hidden .
- Render: display project title and author in HTML render statistics, if they are set
- Render: display RMS-RA (RMS-based dynamic range) measurement when LRA (LUFS-based dynamic range) is not calculated
- Render: if no render file name is saved with the project, command line and queued renders use the project name as the output filename .
- Render: re-enable bounds dropdown if needed after loading render preset .
- Render: simplify loudness statistic preferences
- Render: improve render statistics calculation CPU usage
- Render: support fade-in/fade-out length, shapes
- Resampling: fix r8brain-free hang when used with invalid samplerates .
- Theme: improve rounding for knob stacks .
- Wave64: fix writing of floating point Wave64 files that lack channel ordering information (6.62 regression)
- Windows: restore 6.61 alt-key behavior (to be revisited) .